Right-first-time with Blue Print’s All Makes Clutch Range
Blue Print offers more than 1,100 Clutch Kits for both European and Asian applications, covering over 30,000 passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. Blue Print is an Aftermarket Specialist with over 20 years’ experience, providing right-first-time OE matching components, housing a highly specialised Clutch Competence Centre in Durmersheim to ensure optimum quality and precise fitment.
- Clutch disengages
- Wearing Clutch Face
- Clutch grease/oil contamination
- Shattered Pressure Plate
- Driver Misuse – resting foot on Clutch pedal – riding the clutch
- Release Mechanism friction
- Tight Release Bearing
- Wear and Tear – long service life
- Release Mechanism Sticking
- Clutch wearing the flywheel
- Gearbox or Engine oil leakage
Repair or replace Clutch (or identified failing component) with OE matching parts from Blue Print!
Our quality promise:
- Clutch Competence Centre with its own test laboratory
- Stress examinations on endurance test beds
- Road performance checks and calibration drives in test vehicles
- All articles are specified to the Original Equipment equivalent
- Only new parts (no reconditioned components)
- Seamless documentation to ISO 9001:2008
Think Clutch? Think Blue Print!
Find our Clutch range on Partsfinder, one of the clearest, easy to use catalogues in the aftermarket. Sign in or register now at www.partsfinder.bilsteingroup.com
The Blue Print product brand is part of the bilstein group, which also incorporates the strong febi and SWAG brands. Further information can be found at: www.bilsteingroup.com